424 Markham Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
Telephone (501) 372-4371
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Captain
- Cook (AM)
- Cook (PM)
- Director of Banquets
- General Manager
- Guest Services Representative
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Kitchen Steward
- Night Auditor
- Preventative Maintenance - plumbing, painting & repairs
- Public Area Attendant (Evenings)
- Restaurant Server (AM)
- Restaurant Server (PM)
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service Server
Search Other Jobs
Posted September 11, 2017
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
What You Will Be Doing
The Banquet Captain is responsible for supervising all banquet service staff during set- up and service, as well as maintaining meeting/ function rooms. The right candidate will have the ability to understand and follow specifications on resumes and Banquet Event Orders. This position reports to the Banquet Manager.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversee catered functions, in house and off site.
- Responsible for making the function space visually appealing and presenting the menu offering for the event.
- Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the work areas, banquet rooms and storage areas.
- Responsible for the proper usage and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the Banquet and Catering Section in the shift assigned.
- Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the banquet and catering service.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met.
- Provide unique and creative ideas to enhance meetings & group experience.
- Should possess in depth knowledge of food and beverage preparation and presentation.
- Guide the Banquet servers in set up of tables and place settings.
- Be familiar with all current and upcoming event details.
- Resolve staff and customer concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
- Assist the Banquet Manager with scheduling, training and performance management.
- Assist and support the sales and catering team to provide excellent guest service.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
Doubletree Downtown Little Rock
288 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Little Rock. Begin your stay at this friendly and inviting Little Rock hotel with our signature chocolate chip cookie, and allow our staff to cater to your needs. Conveniently located only 15 minutes from the Little Rock National Airport and just off I-30, our downtown location offers easy access to everything the Arkansas capital has to offer. Visit popular attractions such as the River Market Entertainment District and Old Statehouse Museum, or explore downtown on the River Rail Trolley. Our complimentary shuttle service can also take you anywhere within five miles of the hotel.
Work out in our fitness center during your stay, or swim in the sparkling outdoor pool and relax on the sundeck. Enjoy a delicious meal at the Plaza Grille, or unwind in the Plaza Lounge with your favorite drink.
- Located in the heart of downtown Little Rock, near many local attractions
- Complimentary shuttle to airport and within 5 miles of hotel
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pool on the 4th floor overlooking downtown
- On-site restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Flexible meeting and event space; 24-hour business center