200 Columbus Blvd.
Hartford, CT 06106
Telephone (860) 249-8000
Search Other Jobs
Posted September 9, 2017
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are seeking a customer friendly individual to join our team in the capacity of a Housekeeping Supervisor. Job duties include cleaning all areas of the hotel, restocking supplies, emptying trash, delivering items to guest rooms and providing superior customer service. This position also includes responsibilities such as payroll, scheduling, associate development and training.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Guests first attitude.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, late nights, weekends and holidays.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
- Previous hotel experience preferred, but not required.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
Hartford Marriott Downtown
409 Room Hotel
Enjoy the style and luxury of our newly renovated downtown Hartford Hotel. Located in the Front Street District of Hartford, the Marriott Hartford Downtown overlooks the Connecticut River and is interconnected with the Connecticut Convention Center. Attracting business and leisure travelers alike since 2005, this 409 room upscale hotel is AAA rated with four Diamonds. Local Hartford attractions within walking distance include Infinity Hall, Spotlight Theater, Wadsworth Atheneum, The Bushnell for Performing Arts, Old State House, and the State Capital Building. The Connecticut Science Center, an interactive educational science museum for adults and children, is adjacent to the hotel. Other area highlights include the Xfinity Theatre, Travelers, Aetna, Pratt & Whitney, and UTC. This Marriott hotel combines the beauty of a grand hotel with contemporary amenities including a spa, fitness center, swimming pool, upscale dining at VIVO, a stylish bar scene at L BAR, Starbucks lounge, and high-speed Internet access.