30 Boltwood Ave
Amherst, MA 01002
Telephone (413) 256-8200
Search Other Jobs
Posted September 11, 2017
“Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!”
Who this Job Will Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Are you an aggressively friendly Customer Service Professional? This is the job for you! We are looking for experienced and talented Restaurant Food Runners!
What You Will Be Doing
You would be responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- A friendly dispostion and the ability to work as a team with others.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, in addition to weekdays is a must!
- Attention to detail very important
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
This is not a Monday thru Friday job, in fact it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude!
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE M/F/D/V
The Lord Jeffery Inn
49 Room Inn
About The Lord Jeffery Inn
For more than 80 years, The Lord Jeffery Inn has been an integral part of Amherst and the surrounding community. The 46,000 square foot Inn was originally built in the 1920’s, and most recently renovated in 2012. The 49-suite Inn is designed to attract the extended stay business traveler, as well as the corporate and leisure traveler. With more than 8,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space, including a 2,360-square-foot ballroom and multi-purpose meeting room, The Lord Jeffery Inn is the ideal venue for business functions, conferences, and board meetings. A tented garden area offers the option of outdoor space with room for as many as 180 guests. Your meeting guests will also appreciate our exceptional food and beverage offerings including 30Boltwood, our newly designed contemporary full service Amherst restaurant, in addition to catering menus created to appeal to today’s sophisticated palate.