200 Corporate Drive
Windsor, CT 06095
Telephone (860) 298-8000
Search Other Jobs
Posted September 9, 2017
“Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are seeking a customer friendly individual to join out team in the capacity of a Shuttle Driver. You will be driving hotel guests to and from the airport and other assigned trips.
- Obeying all traffic rules and regulations constantly throughout shift to ensure safety.
- Assist guests with storage and retrieving their luggage from the shuttle.
- Open vehicles and hotel doors to assist guests.
- Respond to guest questions, issues and problems regarding transportation, hotel services and local events, points of interest and activities.
- Maintain the hotel van; gas, oil, cleanliness; filling in daily van reports and reporting any malfunctions on a daily basis.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
A clean driving record and valid (current) driver's license required.
- Guests first attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
- Previous hotel experience preferred, but not required.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
Hyatt House Hartford North/Windsor
132 Room Hotel
Located only 10 minutes from the Bradley International Airport, and seven minutes from the city center of Hartford, the Hyatt House® Hartford North/Windsor hotel offers beautiful views of the City of Hartford and the Connecticut River Valley.
This Hartford North/Windsor hotel offers travelers access to popular tourist destinations that include Six Flags New England, the Basketball Hall Of Fame, and Eastern States Exposition center. The Hartford North/Windsor hotel is also an excellent option for business travelers as it is centrally located to Somerset Square Corporate Park, as well as the corporate offices for IBM, MetLife, and Accenture. For college students and their guests, the hotel is convenient to the University of Connecticut, University of Hartford, and Trinity College.