3 Long Wharf Drive
New Haven, CT 06511
Telephone (203) 777-5337
Search Other Jobs
Posted November 10, 2017
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are seeking a customer friendly individual to join out team in the capacity of a Houseperson. Job duties include cleaning all areas of the hotel, moving furniture, restocking supplies, emptying trash, delivering items to guest rooms and providing superior customer service.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Guests first attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with late PM hours.
- A clean driving record is required.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check.
- Previous hotel experience preferred, but not required.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
Village Inn & Suites
112 Room Extended Stay
About the Village Inn & Suites
The New Haven Village Suites is a 112-suite extended stay property. The hotel features include complimentary parking, onsite laundry facilities, business center, fitness center, outdoor courtyard, 24-hour onsite market, and 640 square feet of meeting space. The hotel is tucked away in a village setting convenient to all things in New Haven. The quaint city of New Haven has a rich variety of attractions including theaters, parks, and restaurants, as well as Yale University and numerous area businesses.