4 Sebethe Drive
Cromwell, CT 06416
Telephone (860) 635-1001
Courtyard Hartford Cromwell
Search Other Jobs
Posted March 13, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are seeking a customer friendly individual to join our team in the capacity of a Houseperson. Job duties include cleaning all areas of the hotel, moving furniture, restocking supplies, emptying trash, delivering items to guest rooms and providing superior customer service.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Guests first attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with AM and late PM hours.
- A clean driving record is required.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
- Previous hotel experience preferred, but not required.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
Courtyard Hartford Cromwell
145 Room Hotel
The Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Cromwell is the perfect hotel when visiting Cromwell, Hartford and surrounding Central CT towns like Middletown, Berlin, and Rocky Hill. Located midway between Boston and New York and convenient to Bradley Airport, our hotel is a hub for corporate, group and leisure travelers in the Hartford area. We’re located minutes from Aetna, Pratt & Whitney, Henkel, UTC, Eversource and Hartford Healthcare offices. We are one of the preferred hotels during the PGA Golf Championship at TPC River Highlands. Families enjoy the nearby Brownstone Zip Line Adventure Park and Powder Ridge ski area. For a change of pace visit the CT Arts Trail featuring the Wadsworth Museum. Parents enjoy the convenience of easy access to CCSU, Wesleyan University, Trinity College and Champions Ice Rink from the hotel. Our Cromwell hotel offers up to 7,500 square feet of diverse meeting and banquet space and features 13 meeting rooms.