2049 Norwich New London Turnpike
Uncasville, CT 06382
Telephone (860) 383-1234
Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun
Search Other Jobs
Posted December 6, 2018
The Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun KITCHEN HOST offers our guests a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment.
As a Kitchen Host, the ideal candidate for this position will greet every guest with a smile, use guest's name at every opportunity, provide quick and efficient service, offer assistance and provide options and thank our guests and invite them back.
Responsibilities and job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and philosophy of Hyatt Place
- Display dignity and respect of others at all times
- Follow and understand Hyatt Place guidelines for preparing and serving hot food items and for setting up and breaking down Hot Skillet Breakfast
- Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean and provide quality beverages and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Follow guidelines established by the hotel regarding cleaning of the kitchen and proper sanitation
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have scheduling flexibility to include ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must be 18 years or older
*** NO PHONE CALLS ***
Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun
176 Room Hotel
Located within just one mile of Mohegan Sun Casino and nine miles of Foxwoods Resort Casino, our prime location is sure to cater to both the leisure and business traveler. Additional area attractions include Dodd Stadium; home of the CT Tigers, The Mystic Aquarium, Mystic Village, Mystic Seaport, Essex Steam Train, Waterford Speedbowl and a variety of local vineyards.
During your stay, a Gallery Host will happily assist you with orders from our Gallery Menu featuring soups, salads, sandwiches, flatbreads, pizza and more. You can also enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee, premium beer, wine and cocktails over friendly conversation in our comfortable Gallery and also enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast daily.