30 Boltwood Ave
Amherst, MA 01002
Telephone (413) 256-8200
The Lord Jeffery Inn
Search Other Jobs
Posted September 16, 2018
“Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!”
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Steward would be responsible for receiving and stewarding functions for the food and beverage department. This will include; ensuring sanitization standards and cleanliness in all kitchens, dish room and maintenance of equipment. They will also be maintaining all china, glass and silver to include; inventory, storage and requisitioning.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
The Lord Jeffery Inn
49 Room Inn
About The Lord Jeffery Inn
For more than 80 years, The Lord Jeffery Inn has been an integral part of Amherst and the surrounding community. The 46,000 square foot Inn was originally built in the 1920’s, and most recently renovated in 2012. The 49-suite Inn is designed to attract the extended stay business traveler, as well as the corporate and leisure traveler. With more than 8,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space, including a 2,360-square-foot ballroom and multi-purpose meeting room, The Lord Jeffery Inn is the ideal venue for business functions, conferences, and board meetings. A tented garden area offers the option of outdoor space with room for as many as 180 guests. Your meeting guests will also appreciate our exceptional food and beverage offerings including 30Boltwood, our newly designed contemporary full service Amherst restaurant, in addition to catering menus created to appeal to today’s sophisticated palate.