55 Jefferson Park Road
Warwick, RI 02888
Telephone (401) 467-6900
Courtyard Providence Warwick
Search Other Jobs
Posted January 20, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Guest Service Agent
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly customer service professionals! Prior face-to-face customer experience is a huge plus but your attitude is more important. You must have a polished presentation with professional communication skills. Scheduling flexibility is a must.
This position is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times. You will assists guests with check-ins/check-outs, resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety boxes, etc., as well as handling guest registration, room assignments, and accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
Courtyard Providence Warwick
92 Room Hotel
The Courtyard by Marriott Providence Warwick features accommodations perfect for any Rhode Island traveler. This Providence Warwick hotel is close to Downtown Providence, the RI Convention Center and near TF Green Warwick Providence Airport. Complimentary Shuttle between 5am and 12 am within 5 mile radius. Courtyard Warwick Providence guests enjoy easy access to Newport, Providence, Foxboro Stadium, & Dunkin Donuts Center - home to Providence Bruins Hockey Team. Visitors looking for a hotel near Brown University, Providence College, Johnson & Wales, and the University of Rhode Island find the Courtyard Providence Warwick an ideal location. Beautiful RI beaches, Twin River Casino and the unique Providence Waterfire experience are also near the Courtyard Providence Warwick hotel. All guest rooms have 32" flat screen TV's.