2012 Old Country Road
Riverhead, NY 11901
Telephone 1 631-905-5811
Residence Inn Riverhead
Search Other Jobs
Posted January 10, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Food and Beverage Manager
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The most successful candidate will be a highly energetic and experienced manager that will demonstrate a high level of attention to detail for exceptional guest satisfaction and positive associate relations. We are looking for a Food and Beverage professional with leadership and organizational skills.
What You Will Be Doing
The Food & Beverage Manager's responsibilities will include supervision of the hotel's Food & Beverage and Banquet operations including: administrative duties, assisting in training and motivating the best F&B service talent; supervising the floor; and communicating with the culinary & kitchen team.
- The best candidate will have 3 to 5 years previous food and beverage supervisory experience in a hotel setting and/or banquet facility.
- Excellent communication skills in language, delivery, presentation, and writing is required.
- Effective time management, organizational skills and schedule flexibility required.
- Associate and/or Bachelor Degree preferred, years of experience considered.
- Tips and Serve Safe certifications preferred.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
This is not a Monday thru Friday job, in fact it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude.
Residence Inn Riverhead
131 Room Hotel
The Residence Inn Long Island East End opened in December 2017 and has 131 suites and 6,094 sq. ft. of meeting space. This pet-friendly hotel offers complimentary breakfast, the Loft Lounge, indoor and outdoor pools and spas, a fitness center, and free high-speed internet.