914 Hartford Turnpike
Waterford, CT 06385
Telephone (860) 442-4559
Waterford Hotel Group
Search Other Jobs
Posted January 11, 2019
Who this job will appeal to
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
What you will be doing
The Accounting/Payroll Clerk is responsible for accurately processing invoices, bank reconciliations, general accounting, ensuring accuracy of payroll data, running payroll reviews, and assisting with general payroll functions. In addition, this individual will be responsible for strict adherence to all Waterford Hotel Group accounting policies and procedures.
- Ideal candidate will have Hotel Accounting experience.
- Detail oriented with emphasis on continuous process improvement
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, computer skills with a very strong level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong oral and written communications.
- Ability to work independently within a framework
- Previous bookkeeping or other equivalent accounting experience preferred.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE M/F/D/V
Waterford Hotel Group
Waterford Hotel Group manages properties in 9 states with more than 4,000 rooms. Our portfolio includes limited-service and full-service hotels, conference centers, all-suite and resort hotels, all of which are franchised or independently owned properties.
Why People Like to Work for Us
Waterford Hotel Group believes that the quality of our staff directly translates into operational excellence and overall guest satisfaction. The quality of our staff is reflected through the high levels of associate satisfaction, continuously motivated by a passion for excellence, integrity and fairness. This is achieved through on-going training, an emphasis on teamwork, an intimate knowledge of our properties and a thorough understanding of the needs of our customers, guests, and the communities we serve.
Waterford Hotel Group offers a wide range of benefits to eligible associates, which include medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401 (k) retirement plan, paid holidays, personal days, vacation time, educational assistance programs, and associate room discount.