200 Columbus Blvd.
Hartford, CT 06106
Telephone (860) 249-8000
Hartford Marriott Downtown
Search Other Jobs
Posted March 15, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Starbucks Supervisor is responsible for the overseeing and coordinating all cafe activities in accordance with the Starbucks, Marriott Hartford Downtown and Waterford Hotel Group standards. They will supervise the Starbucks outlet including; planning, organizing, directing and coordinating all cafe activities to ensure efficient operation of the outlet. Assists with the training and scheduling of team members and ensure ultimate guest satisfaction.
- Performs outlet opening and closing duties.
- Monitors and supervises outlet staff.
- Authors schedules of cafe staff according to established guidelines and forecasted needs.
- Ensures adherence to outlet guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Personally supervises cafe activities to ensure quality production/delivery of product/service.
- Interacts with guests frequently to ensure satisfaction and enjoyment of dining experience.
- Supervises completion of required set up / preparation, at beginning of shift and clean up restocking at end of shift.
- Inspects all equipment prior to, during and at end of shift, and addresses any needed repairs.
- Inventories supplies at beginning of shift, obtains supplies necessary to support forecasted level of business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must also have the following qualifications:
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Prior Starbuck experience a plus.
- Experience working in food service and quick serve operations.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at waterfordhotelgroup.com
Hartford Marriott Downtown
409 Room Hotel
Enjoy the style and luxury of our newly renovated downtown Hartford Hotel. Located in the Front Street District of Hartford, the Marriott Hartford Downtown overlooks the Connecticut River and is interconnected with the Connecticut Convention Center. Attracting business and leisure travelers alike since 2005, this 409 room upscale hotel is AAA rated with four Diamonds. Local Hartford attractions within walking distance include Infinity Hall, Spotlight Theater, Wadsworth Atheneum, The Bushnell for Performing Arts, Old State House, and the State Capital Building. The Connecticut Science Center, an interactive educational science museum for adults and children, is adjacent to the hotel. Other area highlights include the Xfinity Theatre, Travelers, Aetna, Pratt & Whitney, and UTC. This Marriott hotel combines the beauty of a grand hotel with contemporary amenities including a spa, fitness center, swimming pool, upscale dining at VIVO, a stylish bar scene at L BAR, Starbucks lounge, and high-speed Internet access.