914 Hartford Turnpike
Waterford, CT 06385
Telephone (860) 442-4559
Waterford Hotel Group
Search Other Jobs
Posted March 15, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Human Resources Recruiting Manager
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The ideal candidate for this position
The Human Resources Recruiting Manager is responsible for all talent acquisition and managing and developing Waterford Hotel Groups’ recruitment program. The right person will have previous experience in recruiting in a hotel setting. They will be responsible for sourcing outstanding candidates, managing job postings, utilizing social media, conducting interviews, representing the Company at College recruiting fairs, conducting job fairs, administering the drug screening and background check process for all new hires. The right candidate will be a polished communicator with an enthusiastic and organized approach to recruiting.
- 1-3 years of Human Resources experience, with an emphasis on recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Hospitality desirable.
- Ideal Candidate will have prior hospitality experience.
- Knowledgeable in employment law and other government compliance regulations.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Proficient in using MS Office programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, detailed-oriented, and organized.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at waterfordhotelgroup.com EOE/M/F/D/V
Waterford Hotel Group
Waterford Hotel Group manages properties in 9 states with more than 4,000 rooms. Our portfolio includes limited-service and full-service hotels, conference centers, all-suite and resort hotels, all of which are franchised or independently owned properties.
Why People Like to Work for Us
Waterford Hotel Group believes that the quality of our staff directly translates into operational excellence and overall guest satisfaction. The quality of our staff is reflected through the high levels of associate satisfaction, continuously motivated by a passion for excellence, integrity and fairness. This is achieved through on-going training, an emphasis on teamwork, an intimate knowledge of our properties and a thorough understanding of the needs of our customers, guests, and the communities we serve.
Waterford Hotel Group offers a wide range of benefits to eligible associates, which include medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401 (k) retirement plan, paid holidays, personal days, vacation time, educational assistance programs, and associate room discount.