One Lincoln Square
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Telephone (717) 337-2000
Search Other Jobs
Posted March 8, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The most successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of attention to detail for exceptional guest satisfaction and positive associate relations. We are looking for a food and beverage professional with leadership and organizational skills.
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, your responsibilities will include assisting in the supervision of the hotel's food and beverage and banquet operations to include: administrative duties, assisting in training and motivating the best F&B service talent; supervising the floor; communicating with the culinary & kitchen team as well as the front office the MOD.
- The best candidate will have 1 to 2 years previous food and beverage supervisory experience, preferably in a hotel setting and/or banquet facility.
- Excellent communication skills in language, delivery, presentation, and writing is required.
- Effective time management, organizational skills and schedule flexibility required.
- Associate and/or Bachelor Degree preferred, years of experience considered.
- Tips and Serve Safe certifications preferred.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check.
This is not a Monday thru Friday job, in fact it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude!
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
119 Room Hotel
The Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 is located in the heart of historic downtown Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and is within walking distance to the Gettysburg battlefield, historic area attractions, and many downtown shops & restaurants.
This historic Gettysburg hotel has been recently renovated and offers superior service in a charming and ideal setting; rich in history and hospitable ambiance.
Each of the 119 well-appointed guest rooms and suites at the Gettysburg Hotel are designed with today’s traveler in mind. Gettysburg Hotel guests enjoy complimentary high speed wireless Internet, business center and fitness center access, a roof top swimming pool, new flatscreen HDTVs, casual dining at One Lincoln Food & Spirits, and so much more.
Our historic Pennsylvania hotel boasts approximately 9,000 square feet of renovated meeting space, including a magnificent grand ballroom overflowing with history. We offer award winning food, beverage and catering service beyond compare.
The hotel’s location and proximity to Gettysburg National Parks, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Harrisburg and Hershey make it an ideal spot for traveling to a variety of historic sites and places of interest.