75 Felton Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
Telephone 1 508-480-0015
Search Other Jobs
Posted March 13, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
What You Will Be Doing
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for leading the daily operations of Housekeeping and Laundry departments including but not limited to assisting housekeeping and laundry associates when needed, effectively and motivating associates, departmental training and development, hiring, performance evaluations, inventories, scheduling, budgeting and maintaining a strict adherence to all guest service standards.
- Hands-on with the daily operations, assisting Housekeeping Associates in cleaning guest rooms as well as public areas.
- The ideal candidate will have been a Housekeeping Manager or Supervisor in a similar hotel.
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
202 Room Hotel
With an unparalleled location in Central Massachusetts and a range of fantastic amenities, the Courtyard Boston Marlborough offers the best in hotel living for business and leisure travelers. In addition to offering close proximity to several Marlborough-area companies, we're moments away from great attractions like Gillette Stadium, the New England Sports Center, and Solomon Pond Mall. Take advantage of our free shuttle within a five-mile radius of the hotel to explore the area. Settle in to your modern room or suite, which features perks like free Wi-Fi access and plush pillowtop bedding. Start or end your day here in Marlborough with a meal at our on-site Bistro restaurant, or fit in a workout in the hotel gym. Pets are welcome here for a small sanitation fee, too. If you're planning an event in Marlborough, you'll appreciate our 8,000 square feet of venue space and full-service catering. Whatever your reason for joining us, we look forward to making you feel at home at the Courtyard Boston Marlborough!