914 Hartford Turnpike
Waterford, CT 06385
Telephone (860) 442-4559
Waterford Hotel Group
Search Other Jobs
Posted March 15, 2019
“Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!”
Task Force General Manager
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Task Force General Manager, and are actively looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. We would welcome the opportunity to speak to you regarding this position as well as to answer any questions you might have regarding the company.
The Task Force General Manager will provide both short and long-term Operations Task Force coverage at any of our hotels. This individual will provide property support in a variety of operational roles. This position requires that the individual travel close to 100% of the time and be open to assignments at any of our properties. Prior hotel operations management experience and Food & Beverage experience are both required. The ideal candidate will have held either the position of General Manager, Assistant General Manager or Director of Operations in a select service or extended stay property and will have experience with several of the major hotel brands. They will also be located on the East Coast, preferably in New England.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous Hotel leadership experience is required.
- Food & Beverage leadership experience is required.
- Complete understanding of hotel operations.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- The ability to travel is required.
- Multi-brand experience is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
Waterford Hotel Group
Waterford Hotel Group manages properties in 9 states with more than 4,000 rooms. Our portfolio includes limited-service and full-service hotels, conference centers, all-suite and resort hotels, all of which are franchised or independently owned properties.
Why People Like to Work for Us
Waterford Hotel Group believes that the quality of our staff directly translates into operational excellence and overall guest satisfaction. The quality of our staff is reflected through the high levels of associate satisfaction, continuously motivated by a passion for excellence, integrity and fairness. This is achieved through on-going training, an emphasis on teamwork, an intimate knowledge of our properties and a thorough understanding of the needs of our customers, guests, and the communities we serve.
Waterford Hotel Group offers a wide range of benefits to eligible associates, which include medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401 (k) retirement plan, paid holidays, personal days, vacation time, educational assistance programs, and associate room discount.