One Lincoln Square
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Telephone (717) 337-2000
Search Other Jobs
Posted May 23, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Who this Job Will Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Are you an aggressively friendly Customer Service Professional? This is the job for you! We are looking for experienced and talented Restaurant Food Runners!
What You Will Be Doing
You would be responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- A friendly dispostion and the ability to work as a team with others.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, in addition to weekdays is a must!
- Attention to detail very important
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check.
This is not a Monday thru Friday job, in fact it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude!
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE M/F/D/V
119 Room Hotel
The Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 is located in the heart of historic downtown Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and is within walking distance to the Gettysburg battlefield, historic area attractions, and many downtown shops & restaurants.
This historic Gettysburg hotel has been recently renovated and offers superior service in a charming and ideal setting; rich in history and hospitable ambiance.
Each of the 119 well-appointed guest rooms and suites at the Gettysburg Hotel are designed with today’s traveler in mind. Gettysburg Hotel guests enjoy complimentary high speed wireless Internet, business center and fitness center access, a roof top swimming pool, new flatscreen HDTVs, casual dining at One Lincoln Food & Spirits, and so much more.
Our historic Pennsylvania hotel boasts approximately 9,000 square feet of renovated meeting space, including a magnificent grand ballroom overflowing with history. We offer award winning food, beverage and catering service beyond compare.
The hotel’s location and proximity to Gettysburg National Parks, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Harrisburg and Hershey make it an ideal spot for traveling to a variety of historic sites and places of interest.