One Lincoln Square
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Telephone (717) 337-2000
Search Other Jobs
Posted May 23, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Who this Job Will Job Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are looking for lifeguards with a positive attitude and who take pride in creating a safe and welcoming environment for our guests.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure the safety and well-being of guests.
- Monitor guest activity and assist guests in distress in water
- Coordinate emergency procedures and provide first aid in emergency situations as trained and authorized
- Perform general maintenance and care of facilities and equipment as needed
- Minimum 1 year experience as a certified Lifeguard
- Knowledge of water hazards, pool safety and lifesaving techniques
- First aid and CPR certified
- Scheduled hours to include weekends and off-hour times based on business needs
- Must be effective at handling guests issues, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
119 Room Hotel
The Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 is located in the heart of historic downtown Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and is within walking distance to the Gettysburg battlefield, historic area attractions, and many downtown shops & restaurants.
This historic Gettysburg hotel has been recently renovated and offers superior service in a charming and ideal setting; rich in history and hospitable ambiance.
Each of the 119 well-appointed guest rooms and suites at the Gettysburg Hotel are designed with today’s traveler in mind. Gettysburg Hotel guests enjoy complimentary high speed wireless Internet, business center and fitness center access, a roof top swimming pool, new flatscreen HDTVs, casual dining at One Lincoln Food & Spirits, and so much more.
Our historic Pennsylvania hotel boasts approximately 9,000 square feet of renovated meeting space, including a magnificent grand ballroom overflowing with history. We offer award winning food, beverage and catering service beyond compare.
The hotel’s location and proximity to Gettysburg National Parks, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Harrisburg and Hershey make it an ideal spot for traveling to a variety of historic sites and places of interest.