200 Columbus Blvd.
Hartford, CT 06106
Telephone (860) 249-8000
Hartford Marriott Downtown
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Cook
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Dining Room Assistant
- Food and Beverage Concierge Attendant
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Houseperson (PM)
- Line Cook
- Restaurant Host/Hostess
- Room Attendant
- Security Officer
- Sous Chef
- Starbucks Barista
- Starbucks Team Lead
Search Other Jobs
Posted February 3, 2020
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly customer service professionals! Prior face-to-face customer experience is a huge plus, but your attitude is more important. You must have a polished presentation with professional communication skills. Scheduling flexibility is a must.
This position is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times. You will assist guests with check-ins/check-outs, resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions and accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check, Department of Motor Vehicle check, as well as be drug free
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
Hartford Marriott Downtown
409 Room Hotel
Enjoy the style and luxury of our newly renovated downtown Hartford Hotel. Located in the Front Street District of Hartford, the Marriott Hartford Downtown overlooks the Connecticut River and is interconnected with the Connecticut Convention Center. Attracting business and leisure travelers alike since 2005, this 409 room upscale hotel is AAA rated with four Diamonds. Local Hartford attractions within walking distance include Infinity Hall, Spotlight Theater, Wadsworth Atheneum, The Bushnell for Performing Arts, Old State House, and the State Capital Building. The Connecticut Science Center, an interactive educational science museum for adults and children, is adjacent to the hotel. Other area highlights include the Xfinity Theatre, Travelers, Aetna, Pratt & Whitney, and UTC. This Marriott hotel combines the beauty of a grand hotel with contemporary amenities including a spa, fitness center, swimming pool, upscale dining at VIVO, a stylish bar scene at L BAR, Starbucks lounge, and high-speed Internet access.