54 Fourth Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
Telephone (781) 290-0026
Hyatt House Boston/Waltham
Search Other Jobs
Posted September 26, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Who this Job Will Job Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Are you an aggressively friendly customer service professional? This is the job for you! We are looking for an experienced Bartender.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for making and serving beverages to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- A friendly disposition and the ability to work as a team with others.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, in addition to weekdays is a must!
- Attention to detail very important
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
This is not a Monday through Friday job, in fact it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude!
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
Hyatt House Boston/Waltham
135 Room Extended Stay
The Hyatt House – Boston/Waltham is conveniently located near many attractions, companies, and educational institutes. Located just 2.5 miles away from Bentley University and 3.6 miles away from Brandeis University, the property is very conducive for those students/families visiting and attending these major colleges. Our property is also convenient for those traveling to/attending Lasell College, Regis College, Boston College, Boston University, Wellesley College, MIT, Tufts University, Babson College and Harvard University. In addition, the Hyatt House – Boston/Waltham is located only 2.5 miles away from Moody Street in Waltham, MA; a tourist/local favorite. Moody Street (“Restaurant City”) is Waltham's historically well-known town center and is lined with a variety of restaurants, bars/pubs and local attractions. Situated in the heart of the Massachusetts Route 128 technology belt, only 15 minutes from downtown Boston the Hyatt House is an excellent option for business travelers. It is centrally located to the corporate offices of Dassault Systemes, Deloitte & Touche, IBM, Microsoft, Raytheon, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Siemens, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Verizon.