100 Cabot Street
Needham Heights, MA 02494
Telephone (781) 444-1110
Sheraton Boston Needham Hotel
Current Job Openings
Search Other Jobs
Posted February 6, 2020
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Front Office Supervisor
Who this Job Will Job Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The right candidate will be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, have the ability to make quick decisions, and problem solve to achieve guest satisfaction while ensuring compliance with policy and financial standards.
What You Will Be Doing
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Front Office by effectively leading and motivating associates, maintain departmental training/development and strict adherence to all brand and Waterford Hotel Group guest service standards.This is not a Monday through Friday job, in fact, it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays and nights, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude!
- Ideal candidate must have at least 2-3 years hotel front desk experience
- Detail oriented with emphasis on continuous process improvement
- Ability to work independently within a framework
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
Sheraton Boston Needham Hotel
247 Room Hotel
Our hotel sits on the outskirts of Boston and offers easy access to nearby attractions like Boston College and The Shops at Chestnut Hill. Motivate your soon-to-be college student with a trip to a local campus and inspire your future artist with a visit to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. We provide excellent dining options at Link Café and Bar when you're looking for a night in with family or colleagues. Work smarter at our hotel business center or relax in the indoor pool. Our stylish event spaces fit a variety of needs, especially when paired with our expert planners and caterers. Spacious rooms and suites help you live the good life with separate living and sleeping areas, plus our pet-friendly accommodations include dog beds for your furry family members.