100 Cabot Street
Needham Heights, MA 02494
Telephone 1 781-444-1110
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Houseperson/ Setup
- Breakfast Attendant
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Housekeeping Public Area Attendant
- Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Maintenance Technician (Overnight/weekends)
- Server Assistant -Weekends
Search Other Jobs
Posted September 21, 2019
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeping Room Attendant, and are actively looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. We would welcome the opportunity to speak to you regarding this position as well as to answer any questions you might have regarding the company.
As a Housekeeping Room Attendant your job will be to clean the sleeping rooms within the hotel and to provide service to our guests in a friendly, professional and efficient manner, thereby adding to a positive guest experience throughout the hotel.
Candidates must also have the following qualifications:
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screening
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
247 Room Hotel
Let Sheraton Needham Hotel provides comfort when visiting the Boston area. Located in the active business district of Needham, our hotel offers stress-free access to the city via Interstate 95. Boston College is nearby, as is great shopping and dining at The Shops at Chestnut Hill. Settle into your spacious, pet-friendly room or suite, including amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, an ergonomic workspace and our Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience. Savor American cuisine at Link Café & Bar or pick up fast and fresh items like Starbucks® coffee at Grab and Go Café. Additional amenities within the hotel include a fitness center and a terrific indoor pool with an outdoor patio. Those planning events in Needham can take advantage of our gracefully designed venues, which boast natural light and can accommodate up to 250 seated guests. We also offer outdoor spaces for receptions and other gatherings. Whatever your reason for visiting, we know you'll love your stay at Sheraton Needham Hotel.