100 Cabot Street
Needham Heights, MA 02494
Telephone 1 781-444-1110
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Houseperson/ Setup
- Breakfast Attendant
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Housekeeping Public Area Attendant
- Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Maintenance Technician (Overnight/weekends)
- Server Assistant -Weekends
Search Other Jobs
Posted September 20, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Server Assistant -Weekends
Who this Job Will Job Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Are you an aggressively friendly customer service professional? This is the job for you! We are looking for experienced and talented restaurant servers available to work weekends.
What You Will Be Doing
You would be responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- A friendly disposition and the ability to work as a team with others
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays and Sundays
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, in addition to weekdays is a must
- Attention to detail very important
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required
- Must be able to pass a background check and be drug free
This is not a Monday through Friday job, in fact it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude!
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance, and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
247 Room Hotel
Let Sheraton Needham Hotel provides comfort when visiting the Boston area. Located in the active business district of Needham, our hotel offers stress-free access to the city via Interstate 95. Boston College is nearby, as is great shopping and dining at The Shops at Chestnut Hill. Settle into your spacious, pet-friendly room or suite, including amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, an ergonomic workspace and our Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience. Savor American cuisine at Link Café & Bar or pick up fast and fresh items like Starbucks® coffee at Grab and Go Café. Additional amenities within the hotel include a fitness center and a terrific indoor pool with an outdoor patio. Those planning events in Needham can take advantage of our gracefully designed venues, which boast natural light and can accommodate up to 250 seated guests. We also offer outdoor spaces for receptions and other gatherings. Whatever your reason for visiting, we know you'll love your stay at Sheraton Needham Hotel.