75 Felton Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
Telephone 1 508-480-0015
Search Other Jobs
Posted October 3, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Guest Service Agent
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly customer service professionals! Prior face-to-face customer experience is a huge plus but your attitude is more important. You must have a polished presentation with professional communication skills. Scheduling flexibility is a must.
This position is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times. You will assists guests with check-ins/check-outs, resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety boxes, etc., as well as handling guest registration, room assignments, and accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
202 Room Hotel
With an unparalleled location in Central Massachusetts and a range of fantastic amenities, the Courtyard Boston Marlborough offers the best in hotel living for business and leisure travelers. In addition to offering close proximity to several Marlborough-area companies, we're moments away from great attractions like Gillette Stadium, the New England Sports Center, and Solomon Pond Mall. Take advantage of our free shuttle within a five-mile radius of the hotel to explore the area. Settle in to your modern room or suite, which features perks like free Wi-Fi access and plush pillowtop bedding. Start or end your day here in Marlborough with a meal at our on-site Bistro restaurant, or fit in a workout in the hotel gym. Pets are welcome here for a small sanitation fee, too. If you're planning an event in Marlborough, you'll appreciate our 8,000 square feet of venue space and full-service catering. Whatever your reason for joining us, we look forward to making you feel at home at the Courtyard Boston Marlborough!