100 Cabot Street
Needham Heights, MA 02494
Telephone 1 781-444-1110
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Houseperson/ Setup
- Breakfast Attendant
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Housekeeping Public Area Attendant
- Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Maintenance Technician (Overnight/weekends)
- Server Assistant -Weekends
Search Other Jobs
Posted October 4, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The most successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of attention to detail for exceptional guest satisfaction and positive associate relations. We are looking for a food and beverage professional with leadership and organizational skills.
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, your responsibilities will include assisting in the supervision of the hotel's food and beverage and banquet operations to include: administrative duties, assisting in training and motivating the best food and beverage service talent; supervising the floor; communicating with the culinary and kitchen team.
- The best candidate will have 1 to 2 years previous food and beverage supervisory experience, preferably in a hotel setting and/or banquet facility
- Excellent communication skills in language, delivery, presentation, and writing is required
- Effective time management, organizational skills and schedule flexibility required
- Associate and/or Bachelor Degree preferred, years of experience considered
- Tips and Serve Safe certifications preferred
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check
This is not a Monday through Friday job, in fact it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude!
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
247 Room Hotel
Let Sheraton Needham Hotel provides comfort when visiting the Boston area. Located in the active business district of Needham, our hotel offers stress-free access to the city via Interstate 95. Boston College is nearby, as is great shopping and dining at The Shops at Chestnut Hill. Settle into your spacious, pet-friendly room or suite, including amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, an ergonomic workspace and our Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience. Savor American cuisine at Link Café & Bar or pick up fast and fresh items like Starbucks® coffee at Grab and Go Café. Additional amenities within the hotel include a fitness center and a terrific indoor pool with an outdoor patio. Those planning events in Needham can take advantage of our gracefully designed venues, which boast natural light and can accommodate up to 250 seated guests. We also offer outdoor spaces for receptions and other gatherings. Whatever your reason for visiting, we know you'll love your stay at Sheraton Needham Hotel.