4 Chapel Avenue
Andover, MA 01810
Telephone (978) 775-4900
Search Other Jobs
Posted October 10, 2019
Come join our team at Samuel's!
Who this Job Will Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow" our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
An experienced line cook with a friendly personality who has the ability to work varied shifts, including mornings, weekend and holidays. The most successful candidate will demonstrate an uncommon level of detail to customer satisfaction and personal interaction with guests as well as the spirit of teamwork and leadership.
- Demonstrates knowledge of a la carte cooking, meat temperatures and presentation consistent with dinner entrees and gourmet dining
- Prepares all orders turned in by wait staff and ensures all orders are cooked quickly and according to order
- Ensures that food leaves kitchen in peak condition
- Learns menus, recipes, preparation and presentation
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
30 Room Hotel
The Andover Inn is a New England inn located about 25 miles north of Boston, MA on the 500-acre campus of Phillips Academy, one of the oldest private secondary boarding schools in the United States. Built in 1930 and fully renovated in 2010, The Andover Inn offers 30 modern guest rooms, three private function rooms, and an elegant 80-seat dining room.
The Andover Inn offers its guests a unique experience in an intimate setting and the ideal location for a weekend getaway, family celebration, or corporate retreat. We are located within walking-distance to the center of Andover, Massachusetts, where the town gives its visitors a "metro-suburban" experience featuring trendy shopping, foodie experiences, and local New England charm. With easy access to major highways I-495 and I-93, the inn is just 30 minutes from Boston.