100 Cabot Street
Needham Heights, MA 02494
Telephone 1 781-444-1110
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Houseperson/ Setup
- Breakfast Attendant
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Sales
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Housekeeping Public Area Attendant
- Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Maintenance Technician (Overnight/weekends)
- Server Assistant -Weekends
Search Other Jobs
Posted October 7, 2019
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
As a Cook, you will efficiently and consistently produce the highest quality menu items by taking full ownership for the daily preparation and execution of food items in your station. We are looking for team players that assist one another and work with the service team to exceed our guests' expectations and to provide them with nothing less than extraordinary dining experiences.
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
247 Room Hotel
Let Sheraton Needham Hotel provides comfort when visiting the Boston area. Located in the active business district of Needham, our hotel offers stress-free access to the city via Interstate 95. Boston College is nearby, as is great shopping and dining at The Shops at Chestnut Hill. Settle into your spacious, pet-friendly room or suite, including amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, an ergonomic workspace and our Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience. Savor American cuisine at Link Café & Bar or pick up fast and fresh items like Starbucks® coffee at Grab and Go Café. Additional amenities within the hotel include a fitness center and a terrific indoor pool with an outdoor patio. Those planning events in Needham can take advantage of our gracefully designed venues, which boast natural light and can accommodate up to 250 seated guests. We also offer outdoor spaces for receptions and other gatherings. Whatever your reason for visiting, we know you'll love your stay at Sheraton Needham Hotel.