3 Long Wharf Drive
New Haven, CT 06511
Telephone (203) 777-5337
New Haven Village Suites
Search Other Jobs
Posted September 16, 2020
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Are you an aggressively friendly Customer Service Professional? Can you work an overnight shift? Do you like numbers? Do you like working independently? This is not a typical 9-5 job. . . but it's for you if you love people, are professional and have the right attitude!
What You Will Be Doing
This position oversees the front desk of the hotel overnight from 11:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m. In addition to helping guests with check-ins, check outs, and any other requirements, this person is responsible for reconciling the daily receipts and preparing guest bills.
- Friendly personality a must!
- Ability to work independently overnight
- Computer proficiency required
- Ability to work Weekends and Holidays a must.
- Previous experience a plus, but not required - we will train the right person
- Previous hotel front desk experience strongly preferred.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screening.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
. For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
New Haven Village Suites
112 Room Extended Stay
New Haven Village Suites is an extended stay hotel designed for people that seek maximum flexibility when traveling. Located just off exit 46 on I-95, our newly renovated hotel blends all the conveniences of a hotel with the comforts of home. Whether it’s business or pleasure that brings you to New Haven for a day, a week, a month, or longer, we provide everything you need for a pleasant stay in New Haven, CT. Visit our Discover New Haven page to learn what’s in our neighborhood and our local New Haven area. Our guests return time after time to enjoy shoreline Connecticut, visit local colleges and universities like Yale, and to explore the rich culture of our historic city.