914 Hartford Turnpike
Waterford, CT 06385
Telephone (860) 442-4559
Waterford Hotel Group
Search Other Jobs
Posted May 4, 2021
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Task Force Operations Manager
Who this Job Will Job Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Task Force Operations Manager will be responsible for providing additional support with day-to-day operations in both Rooms and Food & Beverage divisions. The Task Force Operations Manager will travel to properties within our portfolio that need support or have an open position that needs to be covered. This position could function as an Operations Manager at a select service property by taking the lead for all Operations and reporting directly to the General Manager. This position could also function as a Manager/Assistant Manager in a full service property by providing support in Housekeeping, Front Desk, Banquets or Food & Beverage Outlets. Additional responsibilities can include assisting and/or managing: Associate recruitment, retention, training, development, scheduling and strict adherence to all Waterford Hotel Group guest service standards.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction and brand compliance
- Associate team-building and development
- Communications and business plan follow-through
- Financial and budgetary goal attainment
- Overseeing of hotel departments
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free
- Full and select service hotel experience preferred
- This position is 100% travel and will cover the entire portfolio
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
Waterford Hotel Group
Waterford Hotel Group manages properties in 9 states with more than 6,200 rooms. Our portfolio includes limited-service and full-service hotels, conference centers, all-suite and resort hotels, all of which are franchised or independently owned properties.
Why People Like to Work for Us
Waterford Hotel Group believes that the quality of our staff directly translates into operational excellence and overall guest satisfaction. The quality of our staff is reflected through the high levels of associate satisfaction, continuously motivated by a passion for excellence, integrity and fairness. This is achieved through on-going training, an emphasis on teamwork, an intimate knowledge of our properties and a thorough understanding of the needs of our customers, guests, and the communities we serve.
Waterford Hotel Group offers a wide range of benefits to eligible associates, which include medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401 (k) retirement plan, paid holidays, personal days, vacation time, educational assistance programs, and associate room discount.