101 Spring Street
Williamstown, MA 01267
Telephone (413) 458-9371
The Williams Inn
Search Other Jobs
Posted November 21, 2021
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Who this Job Will Job Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Are you an aggressively friendly customer service professional? This is the job for you! We are looking for an experienced bartender.
What You Will Be Doing
As a bartender, you would be responsible for making and serving beverages to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- A friendly disposition and the ability to work as a team with others
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, in addition to weekdays is a must
- Attention to detail very important
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
This is not a Monday through Friday job, in fact it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude!
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
The Williams Inn
64 Room Hotel
Our hotel is surrounded by the art and culture of the Berkshires region and connects visitors to a wide variety of local area attractions.
Your Williamstown experience is anchored by our Spring Street location offering easy access to local shopping and dining, as well as the nearby Williams College, Clark Art Institute, MASS MoCA, and Williamstown Theatre Festival.
Our new inn features 64 well-appointed guest rooms with contemporary design reflective of the architecture of local area farmhouses. Through our commitment to environmental sustainability, our new three-story inn has embraced leading energy-saving features to reduce energy consumption by more than 40 percent.
After arriving, we invite you to dine at The Barn, our signature restaurant offering seasonal locally sourced cuisine and a craft bar. Additional property highlights include a fitness center and flexible meeting and event spaces that can accommodate up to 390 guests. This modern meeting space features a transitional inside-outside area that sets the stage for one-of-a-kind events.