30 Boltwood Avenue
Amherst, MA 01002
Telephone (413) 256-8200
Inn on Boltwood
Search Other Jobs
Posted June 7, 2022
$500 sign on bonus! Hotel discounts, same day pay, holiday pay, advancement opportunities!
Who this Job Will Job Appeal To
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Are you an aggressively friendly customer service professional? This is the job for you! We are looking for an friendly outgoing greeter for our restaurant.
What You Will Be Doing
As a restaurant greeter of our restaurant, you would be responsible for welcoming and assisting our guests in a warm, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- A friendly disposition and the ability to work as a team with others
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, in addition to weekdays is a must
- Attention to detail very important
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required
This is not a Monday through Friday job, in fact it requires a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, but it is for you if you love people and have the right attitude!
- Friendly personality a must
- Ability to work weekends and holidays a must
- Previous experience a plus, but not required - we will train the right person
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screening
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
Inn on Boltwood
49 Room Inn
Inn on Boltwood
In the heart of New England, where the lush, maple-lined lawn of Amherst Common meets the campus of Amherst College, the historic Inn on Boltwood, formerly The Lord Jeffery Inn, has been a treasured landmark hotel in Western Massachusetts since 1926. Inn on Boltwood remains the destination of choice for returning Five Colleges alumni, visiting parents, and travelers seeking a classic New England experience. Recognized as a Silver LEED Certified hotel and member of Historic Hotels of America, Inn on Boltwood remains dedicated to both environmental sustainability and historic preservation.
Each of our 49 guest rooms is unique. Guests enjoy modern comforts such as pillow-top mattresses, high thread count linens, complimentary WiFi and flat screen HD televisions in a historic New England setting. Our full-service contemporary Amherst restaurant, 30 Boltwood, offers an innovative menu featuring farm-to-table cuisine and masterfully-crafted cocktails.
For generations, the Inn on Boltwood has set the standard for stylish and sophisticated New England weddings. From rehearsal dinner through post-wedding brunch, the Inn can accommodate all of your needs with our diverse event spaces, customizable menus, and personalized service.
The Inn on Boltwood invites you to make your reservation now for your New England wedding, social event, meeting, vacation, or campus visit. Join us as we celebrate our past and embrace our future at our Amherst, Massachusetts hotel.