3 Long Wharf Drive
New Haven, CT 06511
Telephone (203) 777-5337
New Haven Village Suites
Search Other Jobs
Posted June 9, 2022
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Housekeeping Inspector (Weekends Required)
Come Join the Team!
We are continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford Hotel Group is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
Workplace Safety in the era of COVID-19
Associate and guest safety continues to be our top priority. We strictly follow social distancing guidelines. Our staff are supplied with all necessary Personal Protective Equipment, our cleaning products and methods follow CDC guidelines, and we precisely adhere to all state orders.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are seeking a customer friendly individual to join our team in the capacity of a Housekeeping Inspector. Job duties include supervising the housekeeping team as they clean all areas of the hotel, restocking supplies, emptying trash, delivering items to guest rooms and providing superior customer service. This position also includes responsibilities such as scheduling, associate development and training.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Guests first attitude
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience is required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, late nights, weekends and holidays
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free
- Previous hotel experience preferred, but not required
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com.
New Haven Village Suites
112 Room Extended Stay
New Haven Village Suites is an extended stay hotel designed for people that seek maximum flexibility when traveling. Located just off exit 46 on I-95, our newly renovated hotel blends all the conveniences of a hotel with the comforts of home. Whether it’s business or pleasure that brings you to New Haven for a day, a week, a month, or longer, we provide everything you need for a pleasant stay in New Haven, CT. Visit our Discover New Haven page to learn what’s in our neighborhood and our local New Haven area. Our guests return time after time to enjoy shoreline Connecticut, visit local colleges and universities like Yale, and to explore the rich culture of our historic city.