One Lincoln Square
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Telephone (717) 337-2000
Managed by Waterford Hotel Group
Search Other Jobs
posted March 6, 2023
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Team!
Manager - Starbucks
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
Workplace Safety in the era of COVID-19
Associate and guest safety continues to be our top priority. We strictly follow social distancing guidelines. Our staff are supplied with all necessary Personal Protective Equipment, our cleaning products and methods follow CDC guidelines, and we precisely adhere to all state orders.
The Starbucks Manager is responsible for the coordinating cafe activities in accordance with the Gettysburg Hotel and Waterford Hotel Group standards. They will assist in managing the Starbucks outlet including; planning, organizing, directing and coordinating activities to ensure efficient operation of the outlet. Assists with the training and scheduling of team members and ensure ultimate guest satisfaction.
- Performs outlet opening and closing duties.
- Monitors and supervises outlet staff.
- Assists with the scheduling of cafe staff according to established guidelines and forecasted needs.
- Ensures adherence to outlet guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Supervises cafe activities to ensure quality production/delivery of product/service.
- Interacts with guests frequently to ensure satisfaction and enjoyment of dining experience.
- Supervises completion of required set up / preparation, at beginning of shift and clean up restocking at end of shift.
- Inspects all equipment prior to, during and at end of shift, and addresses any needed repairs.
- Inventories supplies at beginning of shift, obtains supplies necessary to support forecasted level of business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must also have the following qualifications:
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Prior Starbuck experience a plus.
- Experience working in food service and quick serve operations.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at waterfordhotelgroup.com
119 Room Hotel
The Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 is located in the heart of historic downtown Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and is within walking distance to the Gettysburg battlefield, historic area attractions, and many downtown shops & restaurants.
This historic Gettysburg hotel is fully updated to offer superior service and modern amenities in a charming and ideal setting; rich in history and hospitable ambiance.
Each of the 119 well-appointed guest rooms and suites at the Gettysburg Hotel are designed with today’s traveler in mind. Gettysburg Hotel guests enjoy complimentary high speed wireless Internet, business center and fitness center access, a roof top swimming pool, new flatscreen HDTVs, casual dining at One Lincoln Food & Spirits, and so much more.
Our historic Pennsylvania hotel boasts approximately 9,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, including a magnificent grand ballroom overflowing with history. We offer award winning food, beverage and catering service beyond compare.
The hotel’s location and proximity to Gettysburg National Parks, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Harrisburg and Hershey make it an ideal spot for traveling to a variety of historic sites and places of interest.