70 Pittsfield Road
Lenox, MA 01240
Telephone (413) 551-7700
Managed by Waterford Hotel Group
Courtyard Lenox Berkshires
Search Other Jobs
posted June 8, 2023
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Are you an aggressively friendly Customer Service Professional? Can you work an overnight shift? Do you like working independently? This is not a typical 9-5 job. . . but it's for you if you love people, are professional and have the right attitude!
This position is eligible for a $250 sign-on bonus. $125 will be paid out after 30 days of successful employment and $125 paid out after 60 days of successful employment.
What You Will Be Doing
This position oversees the front desk of the hotel overnight 11:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m. In addition to helping guests with check-ins, check outs, and any other requirements, this person is responsible for reconciling the daily receipts and preparing guest bills.
- Transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts.
- Ensures all paperwork is completed from the Front Desk and F&B computer systems.
- Closes out the day for both the Front Desk and F&B computer systems.
- Runs reports for the previous day's business.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
- Makes, confirms, and cancels reservations.
- Uses suggestive selling skills and company sales programs to maximize revenue and occupancy levels.
- Handles accounting of money, receipts, guest accounts and credit through operation of the FD computer system and completion of reports required to ensure company funds are secure.
- Friendly personality a must!
- Ability to work independently overnight
- Computer proficiency required
- Ability to work Weekends and Holidays a must.
- Previous experience a plus, but not required - we will train the right person
- Previous hotel front desk experience strongly preferred.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screening.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information about Waterford Hotel Group, please visit our website at www.waterfordhotelgroup.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
Courtyard Lenox Berkshires
92 Room Hotel
Courtyard Lenox, MA in the heart of the Berkshires
Step into style at the picturesque Courtyard Lenox Berkshires in Lenox, MA with décor inspired by the serene setting! Close to historic Lenox, Tanglewood, Norman Rockwell Museum, Edith Wharton, Jacob's Pillow, Hancock Shaker Village, Barrington Stage Co, Shakespeare & Co, Chesterwood, Naumkeag, The Clark Art Institute, Mass MoCA, Williams College Museum of Art, Williamstown Theatre Festival, Ramblewild, Catamount, Butternut, Jiminy Peak, Bosquet and more! Enjoy the outdoor fire pit overlooking the forest, plush bedding, complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room mini-fridge and microwave. Charge your electric car at the charging station; access the web and print from the Business Center. Breakfast and all-day Starbucks coffee service are served a la carte at The Bistro. The Market is open 24 hours with snacks, beverages and personal care items. Workout at the fitness center or take a swim in the indoor pool, both overlooking the forest. Host a meeting or special event in the our special event space!